Welcome to WSLH Proficiency Testing
The word is out about making the switch to WSLH Proficiency Testing. Wherever you are in the enrollment process, WSLH PT is here to help your lab transition as smoothly as possible. Feel free to use the flowchart below to determine what’s next, and what to expect. Thank you for partnering with WSLH PT. Your lab is our mission.
- As you complete your 2023 enrollment, you will be asked to pay an annual processing fee for account maintenance.
- This year-to-year, industry standard fee assures accounts are maintained using most compatible resources and technology to complete requests.
- Depending on the program, sample shipments are sent two-to-three times per year.
- Review your enrollment confirmation for program shipment dates and due dates.
- Please allow several weeks for order processing.
- For additional questions, please contact WSLH PT customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling (800) 462-5261.
No, as AAFP PT planned to sunset their proficiency testing programs and services, WSLH Proficiency Testing was recommended as best positioned to serve as the new PT provider for clinical laboratories previously enrolled with AAFP PT.
WSLH Proficiency Testing has been providing a solid foundation for clinical laboratory improvement since 1966.
WSLH PT is CMS-approved, and accepted by CAP, COLA, & The Joint Commission.
- An enrollment confirmation email will be sent out once processing is complete, with an invoice to follow at the first of the month. You are not responsible for payment before receiving the invoice.
- You will receive a customized shipping schedule for your upcoming events and due dates for 2023 by email. To view the general shipping schedule in full, click here.
- Continue to receive notifications including shipment notifications, due date notifications, and other event-based communications as needed as they arise.
- You will also receive WSLH PT’s monthly newsletter that provides clinical lab news, product updates, features, and more.
Reliable, Affordable, & Easy-to-Use Proficiency Testing Products
Your lab, Our Mission
WSLH Proficiency Testing is your PT provider, backed by a national public health lab and a Big Ten university. WSLH PT, providing a solid foundation for clinical lab improvement since 1966
Why clinical labs are making the switch to WSLH PT:
A Look At PT Central
Web-based, proficiency testing account software with familiar look and feel
Manage your data with PT Central
Also, check out our resources, including video overviews of PT Central & more